Skip to main content

Featured

Alivia Trujillo: Sisterhood

 Hey! My name is Alivia and I'm from Denver, Colorado. I am studying Criminology and Business on the pre-law track. On campus I am also involved in GSBA as a sophomore Senator and a member of the academic committee. In my free time I love going out to concerts, sporting events, shopping, and playing tennis with my brother. My favorite artist is Noah Kahan and my favorite songs from him are Doors and Maine.  What first drew me to setons was the pillar of Sisterhood. When I first decided to attend Gonzaga University my head was filled with endless worries of the unknown future. I was fearful of many things bust mostly I was fearful of who I was going to meet during my time at Gonzaga. That fear quickly went away as soon as I stepped onto campus and found my way into Setons. I have met the most incredible girls whose kindness and determination has motivated me to continue to embrace new friendships and experiences. My favorite memory I have of sisterhood so far is going to Half M...

Shaelynn Solio- Sisterhood

Hi everyone! My name is Shaelynn Solio. I’m a Nursing major from San Diego, California. In my free time, I love hanging out with friends and family, traveling, skiing, hiking and going to the beach.

I love all the pillars of the Setons, but the pillar of Sisterhood is definitely my favorite. It was difficult to build a community on campus with the challenges of COVID freshman year. However, joining Setons has allowed me to be a part of such a fun and welcoming community. I have loved getting to know all my other sisters during our weekly meetings, sister dates, and socials. I also enjoy seeing all my sisters around campus along with former Setons that are always eager to share their love for the club. As one of the Social Chairs this year, I have had so much fun planning the monthly socials and upcoming retreat with my co-chair Kyla. The more I get to know my sisters, the more grateful I am that Setons has connected me with them. My favorite memory with my sisters so far is winning our flag football intramural, even if it was by default. With the retreat this weekend, I’m so excited to continue building these relationships with my sisters!


Comments

Popular Posts