Skip to main content

Featured

Annemarie Stanga: Leadership

 Hi! My name is Annemarie and I am from Denver, Colorado. I am majoring in Biochemistry and Spanish and minoring in Art History on a pre-med track. I am also a student ambassador and doing research on campus. In my free time, I love being in the mountains and doing everything outside, especially hiking! I also enjoy traveling and spending time with my family. My favorite thing about going to school in the Pacific Northwest is the coffee scene, so I'm always up for visiting a new coffee shop! One of our pillars as Setons is leadership. Leadership can take on many forms, and being a Seton means growing in both individual and communal leadership styles. By coordinating service events as one of our service chairs or by inviting a sister out for a coffee date, I have learned how to take initiative and connect with others. being a Setons has allowed me to grow in my own confidence while being surrounded by the most supportive sisters! Our group as a whole is also defined by leadership. I...

Payson Jacobson- Service

Hello, my name is Payson Jacobson and I am a 2019-2020 Seton. Setons has made an amazing impact in my life and I feel so blessed to be a part of this group. The service aspect of this club is my favorite aspect of it all and has made my experience very fulfilling. We do our community service for Blessings Under the Bridge in the Spokane Valley. My group goes on Thursday nights to their warehouse. We sort and organize clothes that have been donated to the organization. These clothes are then brought to people in need in Spokane on Wednesday nights. The less fortunate in our community come together on those Wednesday nights to meet the people of Blessings Under the Bridge to get a hot meal and the clothes that they need in order to keep them warm for the winter. I love being able to help those in my community while also spending time with the amazing girls in my group. It is so fun being able to take a break from classes and the stress of our everyday lives in order to go out and do this. Although we are volunteering, it feels like more fun than work on those Thursday nights. We all get to talk about our weeks, catch up, and sing along as we get our stuff done. I have loved being able to work with Blessings Under the Bridge while also bonding and becoming closer with all of the girls of Setons.

Comments

Popular Posts