Skip to main content

Featured

Alina Jusic: Service

 Hi! My name is Alina, and I'm from Spokane! I am studying public health with a minor in biochemistry on the pre-health track. I love spending time on campus, and outside of school I enjoy going on road trips, exploring new places, discovering coffee shops, paddleboarding, shopping and thrifting, watching films with friends, and crafting! I also really enjoy volunteer work. I have been involved with Ronald McDonald House Charities, Providence and MultiCare Hospitals, Spokane Public Schools, and Care Crafts Project. So, what initially drew me to Gonzaga were its core values.  Growing up in Spokane, once a week a group of Gonzaga students would come visit my elementary school classroom to teach science lessons. The program that they were apart of aims to provide local schools with extra resources to support STEM education for all students. They brough in science equipment that our school didn't have and taught us how to explore answers to our own questions. This experience spark...

Will Hackel: Charity Auction

Among the biggest pieces of news for Knights and Setons is the recent success of the annual Charity Auction. Though the final sum of money hasn't been calculated yet, we are fairly certain that the event was an extreme success. What is an even more satisfying feeling is that all of the hard work and money raised goes entirely to the non profit organization of The Artisans. Without the help of all the Knights and Setons, as well as local businesses and donors, we could not have accomplished what we did. To start the year on a such a strong note is an encouraging step for all of us. It acts as motivation for the potential our clubs have both on and off of campus. 

Will Hackel 
- Knight of Gonzaga

Comments

Popular Posts