Skip to main content

Featured

Alivia Trujillo: Sisterhood

 Hey! My name is Alivia and I'm from Denver, Colorado. I am studying Criminology and Business on the pre-law track. On campus I am also involved in GSBA as a sophomore Senator and a member of the academic committee. In my free time I love going out to concerts, sporting events, shopping, and playing tennis with my brother. My favorite artist is Noah Kahan and my favorite songs from him are Doors and Maine.  What first drew me to setons was the pillar of Sisterhood. When I first decided to attend Gonzaga University my head was filled with endless worries of the unknown future. I was fearful of many things bust mostly I was fearful of who I was going to meet during my time at Gonzaga. That fear quickly went away as soon as I stepped onto campus and found my way into Setons. I have met the most incredible girls whose kindness and determination has motivated me to continue to embrace new friendships and experiences. My favorite memory I have of sisterhood so far is going to Half M...

Juliette Zepeda: Sisterhood

Hello!! I am Juliette Zepeda, a current Seton. I am originally from Prosser, WA, a very small town outside of tri cites! I am Studying Business Administration, concentrating in Marketing and Minoring in Sports management. Outside of Setons, I am also involved in New venture lab, where I am a student consultant for a new company called Bridge NIL. The cool thing about Bridge NIL, is a former 4-year soccer player from Gonzaga started this company, to encourage NIL for all athletes. I also run the social media account and am the marketer for the University Ministry office at Gonzaga! This year will be my second year at WIAA, where I am an intern in operating and marketing the high school state competitions. I've always tried to stay busy, I love any involvement that helps me grow. Outside of extracurriculars, I love trying new things such as hikes or any outdoor activity. As a PNW girly I love trying any and all coffee shops, my favorite being Muggies in Spokane!


Coming into college, my biggest hope was to have a positive and fun environment, where I can meet new people and share the same interests as most. Luckily for me Setons was the perfect fit, and now here I am with the most amazing girls and always positive vibes. Sisterhood is a very important pillar to me. I grew up with two brothers, so I never really had that sisterhood pillar. I hold the role as Social Chair, where everything we do is all about the sisterhood pillar. Being able to plan and host events where everyone is able to come together and bond for a couple of hours a month is very important to me. Throughout my time in setons I have defiantly seen a change in our sisterhood, and how close we all have gotten not only from the social events and sisterhood, but also from service. My co-chair Ally and I have hosted a flower picking event, a mother-daughter social (so so special to have our moms included), annual retreat with the theme “head over boots” ....... and much more to come!

Comments

Popular Posts