Skip to main content

Featured

Alivia Trujillo: Sisterhood

 Hey! My name is Alivia and I'm from Denver, Colorado. I am studying Criminology and Business on the pre-law track. On campus I am also involved in GSBA as a sophomore Senator and a member of the academic committee. In my free time I love going out to concerts, sporting events, shopping, and playing tennis with my brother. My favorite artist is Noah Kahan and my favorite songs from him are Doors and Maine.  What first drew me to setons was the pillar of Sisterhood. When I first decided to attend Gonzaga University my head was filled with endless worries of the unknown future. I was fearful of many things bust mostly I was fearful of who I was going to meet during my time at Gonzaga. That fear quickly went away as soon as I stepped onto campus and found my way into Setons. I have met the most incredible girls whose kindness and determination has motivated me to continue to embrace new friendships and experiences. My favorite memory I have of sisterhood so far is going to Half M...

Renee Moore: Leadership



Hey! My name is Renee Moore and I’m from Pacifica, California (just 15 minutes outside San

Francisco)! I have grown up less than a mile from the beach my entire life, so coming to

Spokane and not greeting the ocean every morning was quite the culture shock haha! I come

from a tight knit family who consists of my Mom, Dad, 16 year-old sister and dog. Both my

immediate family and extended family are all very important to me! Almost all my family lives in

the bay area so we are always spending time together. At Gonzaga, I’m majoring in Business

Administration with a concentration in Marketing. While in Spokane, I love spending time with

my friends walking downtown or along the river! You can always find me at Cochinito Taqueria

getting tacos with friends or shopping at the mall. Some of my hobbies include going on walks,

watching the sunsets and spending time with family and friends! I have loved getting to know 29

other fabulous girls, and I look forward to continuing these new friendships for a lifetime!

Within Setons, I have grown and developed in many ways but leadership is one that has shined.

I have always been a leader and enjoyed things like student council and previous roles within

my high school yet Setons has developed a new type of leadership role within me. As a Seton I

have had a wonderful time being a Service Co-Chair, within our exec board, because I have

been surrounded by 19 other Setons with executive positions. I feel I have grown as a leader

due to the other setons on exec. It is wonderful to work with the other girls, who are so

determined with a like minded attitude and goal. As a Service chair I have been able to learn

more about multiple awesome organizations within Spokane. I have enjoyed being able to use

this opportunity to familiarize myself about the issues that are faced within Spokane, which is

the new community I’m a part of. As a leader, I believe it is important to know when it is time to

step up and offer skills or help to a situation and when to step down and allow others to lead. As

a Seton, each girl is able to shine within their leadership role, no matter the size of the task!


Comments

Popular Posts