Alivia Trujillo: Sisterhood
Hey! My name is Alivia and I'm from Denver, Colorado. I am studying Criminology and Business on the pre-law track. On campus I am also involved in GSBA as a sophomore Senator and a member of the academic committee. In my free time I love going out to concerts, sporting events, shopping, and playing tennis with my brother. My favorite artist is Noah Kahan and my favorite songs from him are Doors and Maine.
What first drew me to setons was the pillar of Sisterhood. When I first decided to attend Gonzaga University my head was filled with endless worries of the unknown future. I was fearful of many things bust mostly I was fearful of who I was going to meet during my time at Gonzaga. That fear quickly went away as soon as I stepped onto campus and found my way into Setons. I have met the most incredible girls whose kindness and determination has motivated me to continue to embrace new friendships and experiences. My favorite memory I have of sisterhood so far is going to Half Moon Blooms to pick flowers. As we picked flowers, smiles and laughter filled all of our faces which made me realize how lucky I am to be able to experience these new memories and friendships. Whether it's at weekly meetings, at the cog or on my walk to class I know that I can always rely on seeing a friendly smiling face from a Seton. I cannot wait to continue growing all my friendships.
Comments
Post a Comment