Skip to main content

Featured

Annemarie Stanga: Leadership

 Hi! My name is Annemarie and I am from Denver, Colorado. I am majoring in Biochemistry and Spanish and minoring in Art History on a pre-med track. I am also a student ambassador and doing research on campus. In my free time, I love being in the mountains and doing everything outside, especially hiking! I also enjoy traveling and spending time with my family. My favorite thing about going to school in the Pacific Northwest is the coffee scene, so I'm always up for visiting a new coffee shop! One of our pillars as Setons is leadership. Leadership can take on many forms, and being a Seton means growing in both individual and communal leadership styles. By coordinating service events as one of our service chairs or by inviting a sister out for a coffee date, I have learned how to take initiative and connect with others. being a Setons has allowed me to grow in my own confidence while being surrounded by the most supportive sisters! Our group as a whole is also defined by leadership. I...

Juliette Lagerstrom- Leadership


    Hello! My name is Juliette Lagerstorm, I am from Southern California but I’m excited to be writing this from campus in Spokane! I’m an International Relations major with minors in Spanish, Fine Arts, and Entrepreneurial Leadership. This semester I’m really looking forward to participating more in Setons and serving with my sisters! 
    Although before this semester we haven’t been engaged in service, one of the main pillars of Setons, I still feel so fortunate to be a part of this community. I also have an executive position as the chair of PR and marketing. I’ve really enjoyed my role not only as a creative outlet, but also as a way to connect all the active Setons while we’re physically separated. But my favorite aspect of my role is being on the executive board. So far, I’m struck and inspired by how quickly everyone with executive roles jumped into their positions and took control. Most of us, without having met in person, began interacting and collaborating over zoom. We had to learn to work together to get Setons started and begin the legacy of our Setons class. Leadership, especially during these times, is an important force that can be used for good to rally everyone together. I’m truly excited to see what becomes of the 2020-2021 class of Setons because of the great girls and great leaders I’ve come to know.


Comments

Popular Posts