Skip to main content

Featured

Alexa Forsmann: Leadership

Hi! My name is Alexa and I'm from Boise, Idaho! I'm currently studying finance in the Business school here at Gonzaga. Outside of school I love staying active and spending time outdoors, whether that's lifting, hiking, paddleboarding, or simply exploring new places. I also love playing basketball, which I get to continue through intramurals here at Gonzaga. One of my favorite things to do with friends is go to the movies, and I absolutely love finding new movies and shows to watch. I'm especially excited for all the fun social events with Setons this year, where I hope to grow closer to the girls in the group while also getting to explore more of Spokane. Along with this, I'm eager to participate in service projects and make a meaningful impact in the community.    Leadership is such a huge part of being a Seton and I intend on growing immensely in this area. Whether it's leading a group during weekly service or coming up with new ideas during weekly meetings, I...

Meera Beauchamp: Artisans Reflection

There is a saying that a picture is worth a thousand words. I would argue that actions speak far more than words ever can. When I first met my mentee, she was extremely shy and quiet. She would respond to my questions with one or two words, but never more. However, by observation alone I learned more about my mentee’s personality than I could’ve by asking the normal get to know you questions. She is so caring and quick to help anyone and everyone, whether it be other mentees at Artisans or Zag fans at Gonzaga basketball games. The more time we spent together, the more she began to open up. While our conversations are never extensive, we both enjoy the companionship we share together at Artisans. There is definitive care for one another that doesn’t need to be verbalized because a hug and smile says so much more.

- Meera Beauchamp
Seton of Gonzaga

Comments

Popular Posts